1. Walking/Hiking Ability
In booking a walking/hiking tour you assume responsibility for your fitness (medically and physically) to complete your chosen tour. You also accept the normal risks associated with walking/hikng on public roads, over uneven ground, along coastal areas and all other terrain as outlined in the tour description.
2. Walking/Hiking and Cycling Ability
In booking a combined walking/hikng and cycling tour you assume responsibility for your competence as a walker/hiker and as a cyclist and your ability (medically and physically) to complete your chosen tour. You also accept the normal risks associated with cycling on public roads and walking/hiking as outlined above.
3. Personal Accident Insurance
We strongly recommend that you take out personal accident insurance to cover you for the duration of your tour.
Your cover should include:
- Trip cancellation due to illness or injury
- Travel delays
- Lost or delayed luggage
- Medical expenses due to illness or injury
- Cost of repatriation
4. Payments and Cancellations
We require a deposit of €100 per person to secure your booking. Full payment is required 4 weeks prior to departure. When booking within 4 weeks of departure date, full payment should be made at the time of booking.
In the event of cancellations we will refund payments as follows:
- 31 days or more prior to departure: 90% refund or alternative tour arrangement.
- 30 days to 21 days prior to departure: 75% refund or alternative tour arrangement.
- 20 days to 11 days prior to departure: 50% refund or alternative tour arrangement.
- 10 days to 5 days prior to departure: 25% refund.
- 4 days to 1 day prior to departure: 0% refund.
5. Changes to Tour Itinerary
We make every possible effort to avoid any changes to advertised tours. Occasionally due to factors beyond our control e.g. roadworks, adverse weather, etc. some changes may be unavoidable.
If your arrival time is delayed due to flight cancellation, illness etc. you should contact us immediately. We will make ever possible effort to rearrange your tour to suit your new arrival time. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate changes.
6. Problems and Complaints
In the event that you encounter problems during your tour you should contact us. We will attempt to resolve the problem immediately.
We will respond to all complaints made after tours are completed, within 2 working days.